jueves, 20 de octubre de 2011

XXVI

Este intento de texto en inglés salió volviendo a casa en una madrugada. La asociación con el tema de Agalloch me fue irresistible...

Nunca

I took her where the snow falls forever, she showed me the haunted woods
We gathered together in the oaken palace, free from both death and life
The fire blazed in her eyes one day and she tore the soul from my chest

She painted fire across the skyline II – John Haughm

A place you can’t show me

Something you can’t give me

A moment that has never died

Someone who lives in my dreams


What I seek is a cure

A shield for my soul

Some way to gather the pieces of my heart

Shattered in the sky


Her smile was the essence of time

Her eyes were two immortal stars

Her shoulder was the place for my tears

Her tears were taken by the wind


You must understand

You will never be like her

And I will never be the same

My past will always be my future


But I can’t even accept that…

She will never shine again in the sky

Nunca olvidaré la última luz de sus estrellas


Nicolino

10/10/10

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario